Have you ever googled: how to get rid of a hangover, fast? Us, too.
Come to think of it, we’ve also googled: 'how to get rid of a hangover when you’re already drunk,' 'what food to eat to avoid a hangover', and 'which liquor gives you the least hangover?'
The silver lining is, after all of the years of dealing with headaches and nausea we’ve got some really great tips to prevent hangovers. A party survival guide, if you will. So without further ado, here is our list of tips and tricks to avoid a hangover once and for all.
1. Fill your belly before emptying the bottle
- If you don’t eat before drinking, alcohol goes directly to your bloodstream which makes you feel drunk faster. Always be sure to eat a well-balanced meal before you begin to par-tay!
2. Set the pace, so you don’t fall on your face
- Hangovers happen when you become dehydrated-- that’s why it’s important to drink water between cocktails. Slow and steady wins the race.
3. Turn up the heat and move your feet
- Dancing gets your oxygen flowing. Flowing oxygen increases heart rate which helps to break down the toxins and eliminate them from your body. No toxins=no hangover.
4. Sip Morning Recovery
- Before, during, or after a night out sip on Morning Recovery. This magic elixir helps break down alcohol-induced toxins, and helps replenish lost nutrients, boost liver function, and speeds up your recovery time.
There’s no such thing as too much fun, but just in case keep these tips (and Morning Recovery) in your back pocket.